Saturday, December 12, 2009

So, the Griffiths family has gone on-line!

Just a brief background about us:
Michael and I (Ashley) met in high school. Yes, high school sweethearts! We dated through our junior and senior years of high school. I went on to college at BYU-Idaho and Michael served a mission for 2 years in Mexico. He came home from his mission on Feb. 14, 2006...we were engaged on March 30, 2006, and married in the Idaho Falls temple on June 8, 2006! Now, 3 1/2 years later....here we are!! Still blissfully married and happy as ever!! I just completed my last semester of graduate school classes at Utah State University in Speech-Language Pathology. Mike and I have lived in 7 states and moved too many times to count. Our new adventure is beginning within the next few weeks...St. George here we come!!!


4 comments:

  1. Yay you have a blog! Now that school is over you have time. So happy for you! Your amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. George?! I'm incredibly envious! That is one of my favorite places in the world. You'll love it there, and btw, way to rock grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (And yay for being on blogger!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girlfriend, very cute blog. I love you bunches. Anytime you need a hug, think of me. :)

    ReplyDelete